9 Tips for Buying a New Mattress
Want to buy a new mattress for your bed? Read this article before you buy a new mattress. If you experience pain on your back or your neck, you should buy a right mattress for you. Right mattress can make a big difference between feeling pain and feel good the whole day.
So, When you buy a mattress for your bed, apply these tips. I can guarantee you that these tips will help you to buy a perfect mattress for you.
1. Research on online first. Before you go to buy a new mattress, you need to research about that mattress. See what other people are saying about that mattress who used that. This can help you a lot to buy a right one.
2. If you have any physical problem, then talk to your doctor or your therapist first. Because they can recommend you the right mattress for you. Keep in mind that your doctor or therapist, they are not mattress expert, but they know your health condition. They can give you valuable information to keep your health good.
3. If you see gimmicks like, medically approved or orthopedic. Keep in mind that no medical organization certifies mattresses to carry those signs.
4. Take a test drive on that mattress. When you go to the store, take a 10-15 minutes test drive. Don’t let the salesperson hurry you. If you lie down on that mattress, you choose. You will know this mattress is good for you or not.
5. A firm mattress isn't good for your back. Think twice before you buy a firm or hard mattress. There is a huge difference between firm feel and firm support. Some research has shown that firm mattress in;t good for your low back pain. The instead low back pain you can use the medium firm mattress.
6. If you are going to buy pillow top, Be aware that pillow tops are not for all type of men. If your body is light weight, you don’t need a pillow top. The pillow top is for big people.
7. An adjustable bed is a good option. If you are comfortable on your regular bed, I will tell you to try an adjustable bed. You will like it. Adjustable bed gives you some cool feature that is very helpful to get some sleep.
8. Ask the salesperson that If the mattress has comfort guarantee or trial period before you make the purchase. Usually, low-quality mattress doesn't have comfort guarantee or trial periods. So, make sure your mattress have these. If you have the money back guarantee or comfort guarantee or trial periods that means If you don’t like It or It is not comfortable you return it.
9. You should check the warranty period. A good mattress has minimum 10yrs warranty. In this time you can replace your mattress any time if it does not give you same comfort like It gave you at the first time.
Remember, it's your back, your mattress, and your money, So it is worth if you take time and research on a mattress and find the best mattress for you. A good mattress can improve your health condition.